What makes us stand apart from every other rental on the Grand Strand? Our guests tell us it’s the spectacular ocean view, our exceptional customer service and the way we take care of our home. In fact they believe so strongly, they’re willing to put it in writing.
We differentiate ourselves in that while some condos have an “ocean view”, ours has a BEAUTIFUL OCEAN VIEW! From the time you walk in, until the time you leave, the view takes ahold of you and captures your attention. There is no other way to say it - it’s spectacular by day or night, 365 days a year.
Adding to this beauty is an all-inclusive rate structure. We believe when you are quoted a price, it should be simple, direct and all-encompassing. Because we are so competitive in our rates, we don't entertain discounts.
Our condo is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath NON-SMOKING unit with a split floor plan. While the condo is family oriented, it allows for added privacy by having the bedrooms separated by the living room and kitchen. The maximum number of guests is a firm 6 and guests must be age 25 or above.
If you're interested, we would love to have you as a guest!
IDEAL LOCATION FOR A FAMILY VACATION or year round getaway for retirees!
Myrtle Beach Bums - Rates & Calendar
Rate & Fee Breakdown
Stays are From Saturday to Saturday
7 Day Minimum Stay
|Refundable Security Deposit||$250.00|
|Additional Parking Passes (If Applicable)||$15.00|
Myrtle Beach Bums - Guest Comments
Current One Year Reviews.
For additional reviews, select VRBO (www.vrbo.com/1195), TripAdvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g54359-d4269540-Spectacular_Ocean_View_Myrtle_Beach_Resort-Myrtle_Beach_South_Carolina.html), or Flipkeyby OWNER COMMENTS from Winston-Salem, NC. Submitted Date of Stay:
We had an extremely pleasant stay in the condo. It was large and loved the two bedrooms. We had everything we needed. The balcony was very nice to sit (on) and enjoy the view. I enjoyed having a separate door from the master bedroom to the balcony! We were right across the street from a Walmart [Neighborhood] Market which was convenient. Recommended for: Age 55+, Girls Getaway, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Romantic Getawayby Frances from York, PA. Submitted Date of Stay:
My family and I traveled to Myrtle Beach on a much needed vaca(tion) and to attend a wedding! This condo was very practical and affordable for what we needed for 4 adults and a baby. We were close to all of the major Myrtle Beach attractions and there was a grocery store [Walmart Neighborhood Market] right across the street from the resort. Although the beach was always popping, it was not nearly as busy as the resorts in the heart of Myrtle Beach. The Quarterdeck at the resort was a lot of fun too... always something going on and the cocktails and food was very tasty! Recommended for: Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Childrenby Cortni from York, PA. Submitted Date of Stay:
This was the first time we have ever stayed at the Myrtle Beach Resort. My sister and I and her 2 children had a great time. The location within the high rise was very attractive. Only a few flights of stairs to deal with instead of waiting for the elevator. This was very convenient considering we had 2 small children to attend to. The condo was clean and well equipped with items that you do not often find included in a rental condo. The Owner was very understanding and helpful with the accommodations. The condo is located very close to the beach, Quarterdeck Restaurant and has its own pool. Will definitely come back next time we vacation in Myrtle Beach. Recommended for: Age 55+, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Childrenby Nancy from Find. Submitted Date of Stay:
Great place at the beach!
My husband, grandchildren (ages 6 and 7) and I stayed at the condo July 19-26. It was clean and had all the comforts of home. The online photos and descriptions provided by the owner were accurate. It was great to be so close to the beach. Having beach toys available was so convenient. We all loved the pools and lazy river. One of the best features of our stay was not having to keep up with keys. It was a pleasure to work with the owner, who was readily available to provide information and answer all questions. The Resort was clean and well-maintained; every employee we met was friendly and helpful. The Resort is located in close proximity to many Myrtle Beach restaurants and activities. Traffic in Myrtle Beach was hectic, but to be expected in July. Our granddaughter loved the live mermaid at the nearby Seafood House and the crab legs there were great. I highly recommend this condo as a great place to stay. Thanks, Melanie! Recommended for: Adventure Seekers, Girls Getaway, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Childrenby Betty Submitted Date of Stay:
[F]irst time kids saw the beach
I am a single mom of 4 and took my kids to the beach for the first time this month. Staying at Melanie's place was the icing on the cake! The location was perfect (right on beach) , the size of condo was amazing... so much better than any hotel stay.. 2 super nice bedrooms and 2 full baths... clean updated kitchen with absolutely everything you need. We packed our clothes and suits and towels and that's all we needed! Once we arrived, we hit the WalMart Neighborhood Market across the street for our groceries. I had one minor question for Melanie and she was immediately happy to help and then even provided some places to visit... all of which were along road 17... prime location!! I would recommend this condo to everyone I know and look forward to hopefully going back myself! Thank you Melanie!!by Tricia from Cincinnati, OH. Submitted Date of Stay:
I want to thank Melanie for giving us the opportunity to stay in her condo! We loved the lay-out...it was different than places we have stayed before.And I loved how the kitchen was stocked with supplies,such as coffee,creamer,spices,etc. I am not use to that.All the dishes and cookware you needed if you decided to cook in.The view from the balcony is just exactly what you see in the pictures.We loved sitting on the balcony at night and listening to the music being played from the Quarterdeck just around the corner. Also the food was wonderful there.We ate our 1st meal and last meal at the Quarterdeck.There are kids activities and on the day scheduled our youngest grandson did the tie dye t-shirt so that was a great souvenir to bring back home.Melanie was so sweet and helpful anytime I would call with a question.If we find ourselves back in the Myrtle Beach area,we would want to stay here again.We had a great time!! Recommended for: Age 55+, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Childrenby Diane from Jasper, GA. Submitted Date of Stay:
Another great summer vacation at Myrtle Beach Resort!
This is our sixth summer in this condo. We stay a month and we always enjoy our time here. The condo is exceptionally clean, comfortable and well equipped. The location is great and our view over the ocean is beautiful. The owner is always very easy to work with and is very responsive to our needs. The resort is excellent for families--very safe with lots of activities available. Water temp is about 85 degrees all summer and waves are gentle. Who could ask for more? Recommended for: Age 55+, Adventure Seekers, Girls Getaway, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, Romantic Getawayby Carla and Loren from Las Vegas, NV. Submitted Date of Stay:
This condo is wonderful! It is clean, well-appointed, very affordable, and right on the beach! Thanks for a wonderful stay! Recommended for: Age 55+, Adventure Seekers, Girls Getaway, Tourists without a Car, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, People with Disabilities, Romantic Getawayby Erin from Woodruff, SC. Submitted Date of Stay:
Best Choice for Grand Strand Visitor
This was my 3rd time staying in Melanie's condo. I was here for two months and again found the accommodations to be very satisfactory. It is a comfortable split-floor plan, 2 bdrm/2 bthrm condo in a very convenient oceanfront location. This clean condo is well stocked with kitchen and bathroom items to get her guests started in their home away from home. Also furnished are plenty of dishes, pots & pans, eating utensils, etc. as well as bed linens and towels. WOW! I like the ocean view from the terrace but also from inside while sitting on the couch! The 3rd floor location in this 22 floor highrise is great......easy to walk up the stairs or ride the elevator, which seems to be quick and reliable at all times. The laundry room, saunas, hot tub, exercise room, game room, eatery, etc. are on the first floor.......only a short distance from this condo. Myrtle Beach Resort is a gated resort community so it is very safe and secure and has many amenities to offer all guests. The grounds are very well kept including the duck/swan/turtle ponds and oceanfront restaurant....... the Quarterdeck. Walking the beach along the Atlantic ocean is convenient and very enjoyable. Melanie is very kind, considerate, and easy to communicate with. This year she installed a keyless entry, which is easy to use and much more convenient than keeping track of a house key...........and btw, the rental rates for this condo are absolutely UNBEATABLE!...............I plan to extend my next and all future winter visits to 3 months.............Thank you, Melanie. Recommended for: Age 55+, Adventure Seekers, Sightseeingby Frank from Plainville, CT. Submitted Date of Stay:
Retirement Winter Getaway...
My husband and I picked a good time to get away from the sub zero temps and head south for the winter. Our niece lives in Myrtle Beach so we thought it a good place to stay. Myrtle Beach Resort is a very nice location, very well maintained and with the many birds in the ponds it made it even nicer. Melanie's condo is in an excellent location on the 3rd floor and with the spa, fitness center and laundry all on the ground floor was very convenient. The condo is very well equipped and was nice to have all little extras waiting for us upon arrival. Melanie is a very nice owner to work with and was more than willing to solve any problems that might arise. All went well so we did not have to contact her. Thank you Melanie.... Recommended for: Age 55+by Jill from CT. Submitted Date of Stay:
MBR Vacation 5/25/13 - 6/1/13
I must say that we have stayed at Myrtle Beach Resort for the last 3 years and Melanie's unit was the nicest we have stayed in! The unit was clean and by far the best stocked that we have ever seen. We always rent thru (competitor site) and have done many rentals over the last 15 years and this was the most impressive yet! The view from the balcony was fantastic (of course we love the property and amenities) but this is the first unit that we have stayed in that had a split floor plan. It was nice that my 16 yr old and his friend could have their privacy and we had ours! I highly recommend renting this unit---just please don't take the week that we like :) because we will definitely be back next year. Thanks for sharing your home with us. We love the area and the fact that Myrtle Beach is very family oriented- there is literally something for every single age group. See you next year...can't wait! Recommended for: Age 55+, Adventure Seekers, Girls Getaway, Tourists without a Car, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, People with Disabilities, Romantic Getawayby Stacie from White House, TN. Submitted Date of Stay:
Contact Myrtle Beach Bums
Thank you for your inquiry.
We'll do our best to get back to you shortly.
All Stays Saturday -> Saturday, with a 7 Day Minimum
- Please List All Adults, Children, Toddlers and Babies in Your Guest Count
- Non-Smoking Condo, Including Balconies
No Pets Allowed (per HOA Regulations)
Myrtle Beach Resort Amenities
- 3 Outdoor Swimming Pools
with Bucket Dump, Mushroom Fountain, Kiddy Pool and Wet Deck
- 2 Indoor Swimming Pools
- 4 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Lighted Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Multiple Whirlpools
- Steam Showers
- Cafe / Deli
Multiple Snack Bars
- Ocean Front Cabana Bar
- Onsite Gift Shop and Convenience Store
- Activity Program for the Kids from June 1 to September 1st
- Walking Paths
- Bocce Ball Court
- Shuffleboard Court
- Onsite Bike and Equipment Rentals
- Bird Watching
- Pier Fishing
Myrtle Beach Bums Condo
BEAUTIFUL OCEAN VIEW!
- 313 Renaissance Tower
- 5905 South Kings Highway
- Myrtle Beach Resort
Myrtle Beach SC
- 3rd Floor Condo
- 990 Square Feet
General Information (Myrtle Beach Resort):
- Pets Not Allowed Due to HOA Restrictions
Bedrooms / Bathrooms:
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bedroom 1: 1 queen
- Bedroom 2: 2 twin/ single
- Convertible bed: 1 double
- Split Floor Plan: The master bedroom guest are separated by a living room, dining area, and kitchen. Our guests love the added privacy this unique floor plan offers.
- 2 Full Size Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1: Full Master Bath
Bathroom 2: Full Bath, Hallway Entrance
General Information (Condo):
- Linens Provided
- Guests Must Be 25 or Above
- Maximum of Six Guests
- Non-Smoking Unit (Condo and Balcony)
- Family Friendly
- Long Term Rentals Welcome
Kitchen and Dining:
- Dining Area Seats 6
- Well Stock Kitchen Contains All Items Necessary for a Family Meal
- Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave
Complete Sets of Dishes, Glasses, Utensils, Pots and Pans
Spices and Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker, Blender, Toaster
- Wireless Internet
- Satellite / Cable
- Blue-Ray and DVD
- 42" Flat Screen TV - Living Room
28" Flat Screen TV - Master Bedroom
- Central Heating and Air
- Small beach toys for the younger kids
- Boogie boards and other items for the older kids
- Alarm Clock
Myrtle Beach SC Attractions & Amusements:
- Brookgreen Gardens Arboretum
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- Movie Theater - Grand 14 Cinema at The Market Commons
- Hiking and Biking Trails - Myrtle Beach State Park
- Live Theater (Palace Theatre, Alabama Theatre, Legends in Concert)
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel
- Dolphin, Seashell and Fishing Cruises - Murrells Inlet
- Museums - Children's Museums of South Carolina
- Surfside Pier
- Garden City Pier and Amusements
- Water Parks - Myrtle Beach Waves Water Park
- One hour drive to Charleston SC
Myrtle Beach Bums - Key Information
- Call or email the specific dates you would like to rent.
When you are ready to reserve, I will need to get several pieces of information to prepare the contract. Information that I will request are the number of parking passes needed. Name, address, email and telephone number for the responsible party. For insurance purposes, I'll ask that each guest provide the same information as well. Please include the names and ages of all children.
- A contract will be formulated and sent through either Echosign or as a PDF file. Once the contract is signed, and a payment received, a binding contract is established.
Do You Have Any Restrictions with the Condo?
- The Myrtle Beach Resort is a family oriented environment. As such, renters must be age 25 and older.
- I also do not rent my home for proms, high school graduations, bachelor or bachelorette parties, and college / spring break.
- Fire codes limit the maximum number of guests to 6 for Myrtle Beach Resort rentals. Children, toddlers, and infants are included in the guest count. If you consider them human, so do we.
- The condo is strictly non-smoking. This includes the interior as well as the balcony.
How Much is Your Security Deposit?
- The amount is $250 and personal checks are accepted
- The money initially holds the reservation, then converts to a damage deposit. If anything is broken, or requires additional cleaning, some or all of it can be retained. Fortunately, this is extremely rare, with the money typically returned in full.
- The security deposit is separate and aside from the base amount. It will not be applied towards the balance.
When is The Final Payment Due?
- The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in.
When Do I Get My Security Deposit Back?
- Ensure the departure instructions posted in your your welcome booklet are completed. They are reasonable and request such things as taking out the trash, turning off lights, and not leaving a nasty mess. Assuming no damage, additional cleaning, or replacement of items is needed, the security deposit is returned no later than 15 days after your departure date.
Aside From the Security Deposit, Are Any Forms of Insurance Recommended?
- Traveler’s insurance is strongly recommended to ensure your vacation investment is protected. Unforeseen emergencies and illnesses periodically occur and this protects your investment. This is a good rule of thumb for any trip you take. Cancellation and accident insurance is available from a number of large organizations.
Are Your Rates Flexible, or Do You Offer Discounts?
- My home has a strong, established track record and we've had an internet presence since 1998. My home is competitively priced, as a result our published rates are our lowest rates. We do not "haggle’" or offer discounts.
What Are the Methods of Payment?
- I accept personal checks or echecks for deposits and final payments, provided sufficient time is allowed. This allows us to minimize the overhead and maintain a more stable pricing system;
Credit cards are reserved for international travelers only;
I do not accept direct deposits or cashiers checks due to the high rate of fraud;
What is Your Cancellation Policy?
- If the guest cancels from day sixty to the time of arrival, the entire amount is forfeited.
If the guest cancels from the time the deposit is placed to day 61, the deposit is refunded less an administrative fee.
How Do I Receive My Keys and Passes?
- My Myrtle Beach vacation rental uses a key less lock, operating from a 10-12 digit randomized code.The code is sent via email two weeks in advance.
- Gate passes are sent upon receipt of the final payment.
What Are Your Minimum and Maximum Rental Time Frames?
- From April 1st to Thanksgiving, I rent a minimum of 7 days, Saturday to Saturday.
- December through March, I rent by only by the month.
- For our condo, all utilities are included in the rent. In addition, if a guest stays three consecutive months, South Carolina does not impose state or local charges. This typically results in a substantial savings.
- All remaining time frames are a minimum of 7 days with flexible arrival dates.
I Would Like to Bring My Boat, Are There Any Restrictions?
- From Memorial through Labor Day the Myrtle Beach Resort Homeowners Association does not permit boats.
- In the off-season, boats are permitted, but they must be able to fit into one parking spot. In addition, the boat cannot impede traffic in any way.
I have owned my home since 1998 and have rented it on national vacation websites since June 1998. The condo is individually held and I use it every opportunity that I can. As a result, the condo is continually updated and well maintained.